How Does it Work?
- Place your order by putting items in your Cart.
- After you have filled your Cart select "Checkout". The next section you should see is titled "Information".
- In the "Information" section you will see "Contact Information" as the first line and the second line (the one below) you will see "Delivery". Select "Pick up" instead of "Ship".
- Select the location of where you wish to pickup your order. Then select "Continue to payment".
- Select your "Payment" and enter your "Billing address" information and then select "Complete order"
- After you complete your order you will get an email and/or text message with your order confirmation. Do not delete this as it will be needed for you to pickup your order!
- You will receive a final email and/or text message when your order is ready for pickup. Upon your arrival to the store please make sure to give us a call and we'll bring your order out to you.
- Make sure to bring your order confirmation (printed or email on your phone) and a valid government-issued photo ID with you. By law we only sell to persons 19 years of age or older.
- Orders placed on holidays will be available for pickup the next available in-store pickup day.
Free Curbside Pickup is Available During Regular Store Hours
Very Important: If you choose to pay for your order using Interac e-Transfer® it may delay your order for pickup due to the time it may take us to receive and process your payment.