How Does it Work?
- Place your order by putting items in your Cart. If you wish to have Curbside Pickup, please make sure you state so in the "Add Order Note" section of your Cart.
- After you have filled your Cart select "Checkout". The next section you should see is titled "Information".
- In the "Information" section you will see "Contact Information" as the first line and the second line (the one below) you will see "Delivery". Select "Pick up" instead of "Ship".
- Select the location of where you wish to pickup your order. Then select "Continue to payment".
- Select your "Payment" and enter your "Billing address" information and then select "Complete order"
- After you complete your order you will get an email and/or text message with your order confirmation. Do not delete this as it will be needed for you to pickup your order!
- You will receive a final email and/or text message when your order is ready for pickup. If your order is for Curbside Pickup please make sure to call us when you're out front of the store and we will bring it out to you as soon as we are able to.
- Bring your order confirmation and a valid government-issued photo ID with you. By law we only sell to persons 19 years of age or older.
- Orders placed on holidays will be available for pickup the next available in-store pickup day.
Free In-Store/Curbside Pickup is Available During Regular Store Hours
Very Important: If you choose to pay for your order using Interac e-Transfer® it may delay your order for pickup due to the time it may take us to receive and process your payment.